On the Internet, rapid fulfillment is critical to success.
Users whose needs are not filled rapidly and accurately simply go to another Internet destination, probably
to the competition. Thus, availability of applications that provide Web content is essential to operation
success- outages or performance degradation costs customers and undermines a hard-earned reputation.
BroadVision is a leading vendor of out-of-the-box Web application for business commerce, retail commerce,
financial knowledge, billing and publishing. As an end-to-end eBusiness solution, the BroadVision platform
provides sales and buy-side application for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer commerce.
- When application availability is critical, managing operations successfully requires
full availability of information and rapid access to performance data. Yet experienced
BroadVision administrators typically manage the eBusiness environment with the use of
high maintenance scripts and cron jobs. To troubleshoot a user-reported problem requires
a tedious proves of manually browsing the log files for errors. When the problem is found
and addressed, it has already affected numerous users.
improves the level of manageability for applications and increases
availability by reducing unplanned downtime. This occurs via a
paradigm shift from a reactive management style to a proactive mode
around early detection, notification, and correction.
Key Features &
- Monitors database connectivity and offers database performance parameters
- Monitors availability of all BroadVision components
- Monitors key performance metrics of One-to-One processes and Interaction Managers
- Monitors cache performance
- Simplifies management and administration of One-to-One servers
- Supports multiple BroadVision sites and security issues
- Provides aggregation parameters for whole-site performance
- Enables you to shut down BroadVision processes by name
- Allows you to shut down BroadVision Interaction on Managers
- Manageware for Broadvision(pdf)
- ManageWare User Guide Broadvision (doc)